Wednesday 1 January 2014

Introduction

Hello all who may be reading. My name is Tom Sayer and I am a writer and musician from Brighton and Hove. I am always looking for paid freelance opportunities so if you like my writing/music then please get in touch.

I am setting up this blog to keep everything catalogued, centralised and digitised.

I will post links to my music, my articles, my reviews and basically anything and everything that I write which appears online or needs a place to live.

As a starting point, my official website is www.tomsayer.co.uk which features links to all of the locations where content can be found, so if you are after a general browse then that is a good place to start.

This will do for an introduction and I will try to keep posts short and specific so if something peaks your interest please check it out, follow my blog and share with your friends.

All the best,

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment